Monday, April 9, 2012

a little chemo poem

A is for avastin. I like it very much...mostly cuz it doesn't do very much (bad)
   I never see it coming and I don't see it going
   so pump me full of avastin, ever just a touch
B is for benadryl, it makes me a 'tard
   I can't move, I can't talk, I take it rather hard.
   If you wanna  see me being fairly loopy,
   let me chug some benadryl and babble til I'm droopy
C is for comptaser which stands for diarrhea
   how that works with no colon, I have no idea,
   it sounds like fun, sounds like a blast.
   but at least I won't have explosions out my ass!
E is for erbitux. this I fear is horrid.
   it's been called many names, so I'm not looking forward.
check back soon if I don't crash, and ask my opinion of the erbi-rash!

2 comments:

  1. Love and miss you and your freakin halarious wit so much Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete